domenica 13 gennaio 2013

Weekly finds

[ITA]
Ed ecco a voi i miei primi weeekly finds!

[ENG]
For the first time in this blog I'll show to all of you my weekly finds!

da sx: abito/dress Nivule; orecchini/earrings Jenniferloiselle; anello/ring Kosmika e stivali/boots TanakaVintage
[ITA]
Più che dei weekly finds...direi che si tratta di una wish list....li vorrei tutti per me!! Sembrano proprio fatti per stare assieme!! Il look perfetto per un pomeriggio da trascorrere visitando una mostra d'arte contemporanea oppure bevendo un tea con le amiche nel cafè trend della città, o mentre si fa shopping nei negozietti vintage di Portobello road - London!!
Ecco io me li immagino indossati proprio in una di queste location!!
E voi che ne pensate di questo inizio?

[ENG]
More than the weekly finds ... I would say that it is a wish list, my personal wish list: I just want them all to myself! The perfect look for an afternoon to spend visiting a contemporary art exhibition or drinking a tea with friends in a trend cafe trendy, or while doing shopping in vintage shops in the City! Yes I really imagine them worn in one of these location!  
So... what do you think of this beginning?

6 commenti: